Templemichael College have an active parents association that works with the principal, staff and board of management to build effective co-operation and partnership between home and school.
The Parents Associations are involved in:
- Organising information/social events for new parents to the school
- Arranging talks on topics of interest to parents, e.g. guest speaker on parenting/discipline etc
- Preparing school handbooks/calendars
- Channelling parents views on school policy issues to the Principal/Board
- Contributing to school newsletter